Milkjar: Doug - Evergreen, Bourbon & Musk Coconut Soy 8oz Candle
Evergreen, Bourbon & Musk · 8 oz Original Coconut Soy Wax Candle With hearty evergreen, honey and pine vibes, Doug is the old soul, millennial grandpa we all need in our lives. He's about naps. He's about belly laughs. He's about the bourbon eggnog recipe he spent six holiday seasons perfecting. Doug, buddy, we're about you.
Typically, candle wicks are made from either cotton or wood. But, since pure cotton wicks don’t stand up straight, many manufacturers add traces of heavy metals which release into the air when burnt. (Not so nice in your home.) All of our Milkjar candles are made with wooden wicks because they’re cleaner, always upright, and create that beautiful dancing flame that’s crackly and cozy.
Unlike cotton wicks, wood wicks don’t contain traces of heavy metals, so the burn is much cleaner. Not only are wood wicks environmentally friendly, they emit
There's only one thing we love more than candles: candle safety. To minimise the risk of fire hazards when burning candles in your home, make sure you’re following these tips:
- Burn candles in a well ventilated area, away from things that can catch fire (like bedding, curtains, decorations and clothing).
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Trim your wick to 2-3mm before each light. A wick trimmer works best!
- Make sure your candle is at room temperature before lighting to avoid tunnelling.
- When first burning your candle, keep it lit for at least 1 hour and allow the burn pool to reach the edge of the glass
- If your flame is ever too big, blow it out, trim it and relight for a proper flame
- Do not pour wax out, or swirl it around the edge to improve the height of your flame.
- Soot on your jar? Take a dry paper towel and wipe it off to have your candle table-ready.
- Always follow the burning instructions on the caution sticker on the bottom of your candle.
We only ship within the UK
- Tracked 48 - £4.20
- All Furniture - £8.00